Thursday, April 14, 2011
Schools of the Future
I think school will still exist in about 20 years, but it will not be as long. I feel we will just come to school to take test and quizzes, but not all day. I think most of the material will be on the computer or rather a new device. I think people will be so engaged and into technology that people will become less social altogether. I hope that does not happen though. I really hope that some of the iphone, itouch, wii, and kinect devices are just a trend and will decrease. People are already too invovled in technology, I think. I think it will start to be used for worse things down the line instead of for useful information. I also think that schools will no longer be divided by age, rather it will be divded by how smart you are. If you are a second grader and really smart, I think you will be given 5th or 6th grade work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment