Friday, February 25, 2011

Technology

Mr. John was back today. He talked to us about the technology that we have at our fingertips, yet do not use properly. I totally agree with him. By attending SJA, we are given laptops that should be used for learning instead of facebook 24/7. I personally feel that technology in general has gone too far, however, I do not think it is going to stop or go out of style. By using our computers for good and learning, we will be better informed about what is going on in the world. School is important, yet if we just use the laptops we have to look up news around the world once a day, we will be better informed individuals. I love SJA, yet I sometimes miss eye to eye contact that I feel is lost in our community. I mean in middle school, we actually had to talk all day instead of being in our computers. Basically, his little talk was another eyeopener to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment